Malta is one of the most up-and-coming tourist destinations in Europe right now. Couples looking for a romantic destination wedding, should definitely consider looking at options here! This Mediterranean hotspot has everything you could want – stunning historic towns, crystal clear waters, delicious food and wine, and plenty of activities to keep you busy. Read on to find out why Malta should be at the top of your list for your next vacation!
1. The stunning scenery of Malta makes it a perfect backdrop for your wedding photos. You can get married in a traditional Maltese chapel , or choose from one of the many other beautiful locations around the island. There’s something really special about getting married in an ancient chapel with centuries-old traditions – it will make your wedding day truly unforgettable.
2. You can get married in a traditional Maltese church or in a more modern venue. As one of the oldest inhabited countries in the world, Malta has a LOT of historical sites to see. From ancient temples and fortresses to grand cathedrals and palaces, there is something for everyone interested in history.
3. Malta has a great climate for weddings, with mild weather all year round
4. There are plenty of accommodation options to suit all budgets on the island
5. You can enjoy delicious Maltese food and wine at your reception. Maltese food is absolutely amazing! From seafood to pasta dishes to desserts, you will find something to love on every menu. Popular Maltese dishes include rabbit stew, lampuki pie (fish pie), and pastizzi (flaky pastry filled with ricotta cheese). Yum!
6. Malta is easy to reach from most major European airports
If you’re looking for an idyllic and romantic destination wedding, Malta should definitely be at the top of your list! With its stunning scenery, delicious food and wine, and plenty of activities to keep you busy, you won’t regret choosing this Mediterranean hotspot. Check out some of the best destination wedding planners in Malta to get started on planning your big day!